Hey there everyone! This was my FOTD on Friday but I posted something else that day so this had to be a bit later. I tried to put these products in order of use and of course I started on a clean, moisturized face. Most of these products are things I don’t ever use, ever. Today was a snow day so I felt like experimenting. The foundation, in particular was a test. I’ve used it a couple of times before with a stippling brush and really didn’t like it. This time, however, I used a damp beauty blender and two coats with quite a bit of setting powder and my opinion improved significantly. Let me know if you would like a review or swatches of any of these products listed! xo
- Primer – Smashbox Photo Finish
- Foundation – e.l.f. BB Cream in Light
- Concealer – NYX HD Concealer in Porcelain
- Powder – City Color HD Powder
- Contour – NYX HD Blush in Taupe
- Blush – e.l.f. Baked Blush in Rich Rose
- Highlight – e.l.f. Golden Bronzer in Golden (I used the lightest of the 4 shades
- Primer – Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later
- Lid – Be a Bombshell eye base in submissive
- Outer and Crease – treStique mini shadow crayon in Kona Coffee
- Upper and Lower Lash Lines – NYC Kohl Liner in Jet Black
- Eyeliner – Yanqina Waterproof liquid eyeliner pen
- Mascara – Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black
- Brows – Wet ‘N Wild Coloricon eyeliner in willow
- Liner – Blue Heaven Kajal black eyeliner
- Lips – J.Cat Wonder Lip Paint in Red Potion
Second day hair refreshed using bastiste Dry Shampoo and curled random pieces of the top layer with a 1″ clipless tapered curling iron.
I have a review coming on a couple of these but let me know if there is anything in particular you want to see. Have a fun week everyone!
P.S. Follow the twitter account @tsjbblogger and instagram @thescarletjamie. I also have a new official email for site related love, comments, and inquiries: email@example.com. Follow these accounts or shoot me an email to say hi!