So this post features my staple items, old and new favorites that I use in every routine.
- Revealed 2 by Coastal Scents – I think I’ve mentioned this in several other posts but I purchased this a year ago and its still by far a favorite. I was lucky enough to catch it on sale for $10.
- Crown Deluxe Infinity Shadow/Crease brush – these sell for $7 from Crown Brushes, but I received mine in an ipsy bag. I love how dense both of the brushes are. Its so much thicker than any other eye shadow brush I’ve had. No shedding!
- Bellapierre waterproof gel eyeliner in ebony – When this runs out, I will cry a lot. I got this in an ipsy bag and as a broke college kid can’t really justify $15 for an eyeliner. I’m including it here because its my first gel liner and I’m excited to try cheaper versions when this is gone. It applies so so smoothly. It smudges some but stays wonderfully on the upper lash line. I wore this to the beach and it looked fantastic.
- Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder – This $4 drug store buy is probably on everyone favorites. I’ve repurchased this so many times I’ve lost count; almost due for another. I usually buy Sandstorm or Translucent.
- Amie morning dew face moisturizer – I got this in a sample size from iPsy and its fantastic. It has this bizarre mattifying property that helps reduce oil and it feels so great when applying. Super non greasy, and doesn’t leave a residue after application. It doesn’t have a scent, a bit like fresh linen smells so if you’re sensitive to that I wouldn’t recommend this as it is quite strong. I, however, love the smell and is a big plus for me.
- Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream – This is my first asian beauty purchase. I’m super excited about its antioxidant properties. I’ve been using this as a moisturizer morning and night and will be doing and full review when the bottle is empty! It can be purchased for around $5 from several places including Jolse or Amazon.